An exciting opportunity has arisen for Administrator to work for a National Utilities business based from their depot in Worcester. You will be working on a major and high profile project based in the Midlands. This is fast paced, high value project that will potentially run for 5 years or more. You will benefit from holiday entitlement rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, free parking and a competitive rate.
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government's Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
This position will be to provide administration support on a rotational basis covering four main functions within the Project Management Office, including (but not limited to); General Admin, Compliance, Environmental and Land & Property.
As an Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- Managing Team E-mail Inboxes
- Team Call Handling
- Post Management and Logging
- Facilities Management i.e. arranging meetings, catering, hire cars, travel and accommodation
- Ordering and Management of Office Supplies
- Management of Electronic Filing Systems
- Assisting with Document Control
- Raising and Receipting Purchase Orders
- Data Capture - Logging and Processing (audits, spreadsheets, notices)
- Basic Document Drafting
- Training New Staff (Subject to Training and Development)
- Raising Queries and Providing Feedback to Governing Bodies
- Requesting and/or submitting plans to Governing Bodies
- Other general office duties from time to time that may be required
Key Skills and Experience;
You must be reliable, well organised and be able to work as part of a small team and you must be able to work using your own initiative and have ambition to succeed. Good keyboard skills are essential, with knowledge of applications including Mircosoft Excel and Word.
Standard working hours will be 08:00 - 16:00.
Starting hourly rate of GBP12.55 per hour with annual pay increases rising up to GBP14.60 per hour.