Client Servicing Exec
An exciting opportunity to join our clients telephone team in Birmingham. The purpose of this role is to provide a consistently high level of service to our client who are an Independent Financial Advice firm who have grown significantly via growth and acquisition.
Key responsibilities include
- Regular contact calls to clients (Inbound & Outbound), with a view to building relationships and ultimately securing client commitment.
- Build relationships with clients with a view to create business opportunities and support business growth
- Meet personal referral targets with a view to providing fee generating referrals to other parts of the business supporting business growth
- Support client uplift initiative by identifying clients on incorrect service propositions and facilitate transfer to the new service proposition
- Support sales initiatives to identify and engage with clients to increase revenue for the business
- Provide an efficient inbound/outbound call service to the clients, taking ownership of the client journey and providing suitable outcomes including efficient handover to the relevant departments
Experience & core skills
- Knowledge of working within the IFA marketplace
- Experience of working in a telephone-based environment
- Working to challenging targets
- Strong customer service background
- Platform knowledge is desirable but not essential