Telemarketer/ Sales Support
Excellent opportunity for a competent and articulate candidate to join this well-established and stable company looking to expand their team and recruit a Telemarketer/ Sales Support. This is a brand-new position and you will work in a modern and dynamic environment; you will need to be a motivated and a proactive Telemarket/ Sales Support to support the sales department. You will help generate product interest and create sales opportunities. The role would suit someone looking to develop their sales career.
• Preparing and cleansing databases
• Adding information onto databases / accurate data entry
• Communicate by email, face to face and telephone-based contact in order to establish a first-point relationship with potential clients.
• Conducting lead generation activities including cold calling to future clients and follow up of leads to secure appointments.
• Nurturing leads from initial enquiry through to booking appointments for sales staff.
• Following up of leads after an exhibition.
• Contacting existing customers for service and product feedback.
• Researching and analysing market trends
• Assisting the department in general ad-hoc administrative tasks.
• Conduct a minimum of 40 calls a day
• Previous Telesales experience advantageous
• Some telephone based B2B or B2C sales experience.
• Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good verbal communication and telephone manner.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Clear communicator with good telephone manner.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Determined, motivated and ambitious.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Full training will be provided
• Highly competitive salary and bonus offering
• 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 3 years continuous service.
• Access to hundreds of discounts and freebies from leading brands.
• Pension benefits and employer contributions.
• Free car parking.
• Free drinks and fruit.
• Good working environment.
SEND YOUR CV NOW OR CONTACT SWITCH TO DISCUSS FURTHER!