Client Services Executive
Client Services Executive
NJR are currently representing one of the UK's leading national firms of independent financial advisers, who is now seeking an ambitious Client Services Executive to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive, you will be provided with a highly competitive basic salary, a lucrative and achievable bonus structure and market leading benefits along with a structured career path
Working form their offices based in Birmingham you will provide a consistently high level of service to clients ensuring an excellent and compliant client experience of the highest possible standard.
- Regular contact calls to all clients (Inbound & Outbound), with a view to building relationships and ultimately securing client commitment
- Build relationships with Connect clients with a view to create business opportunities and support business growth
- Meet personal referral targets with a view to providing fee generating referrals to other parts of the business supporting business growth
- Support client uplift initiative by identifying clients on incorrect service propositions and facilitate transfer to the new Connect Service proposition
- Support sales initiatives to identify and engage with clients to increase revenue for the business
- Provide an efficient inbound/outbound call service to the clients, taking ownership of the client journey and providing suitable outcomes including efficient handover to the relevant departments
- Support simplification of client communication and encourage digital interaction through promotion of the Personal Finance Portal with all clients
- Ensure accurate collation of client information and maintain up to date client records, enabling ease of ongoing client communication and meeting GDPR requirements
- Ensure effective storage of all client documentation in line with GDPR
- Facilitate and process simple investments (non-advised top ups) and withdrawals, ensuring the appropriate non advised process letter is produced in line with compliance process
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner with telesales and customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards and achieve monthly targets in a fast-paced telephone based environment.
- Client confidentiality.
- Team work.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has the drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of professionalism.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9347