We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager with a strong background in blue-collar recruitment. You will be based in the Birmingham office and will be fully responsible for heading up a new business line in recruiting temporary individuals typically into blue-collar roles.
Salary: Circa GBP30,000 (depending on experience)
As a Recruitment Manager your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
* Assessing both team and business needs, requirements, preferences and expectations effectively
* Exploring market best practice in recruitment whilst attracting and retaining the best candidates on the market and ensure an exception candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
* Generate new business leads, as well as maintain and develop current relationships with clients
* Work autonomously in driving a new division of the business, whilst engaging with senior team on a monthly basis
Essential skills of the Recruitment Manager:
* Ability to influence and set strategic direction that supports growth and business transformation
* Strong experience in the recruitment industry, including attracting and retaining the best candidates on the market and ensuring exceptional candidate experience
* Able to successfully hold full responsibility for their business (aside from accountancy)
* Experience in a similar background, such as construction and/or driving blue-collar recruitment would be extremely advantageous
Guidance will be given if needed, but ideally, we are looking for the right individual to be able to hit the ground running.
*Interviews to be held ASAP*
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0.