HLTA Teaching Assistant
Title: Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Location: Hall Green, Birmingham
Start date: Immediate Start
Monarch Education are proud to be working with a fantastic Primary School in Hall Green who are looking to hire a brilliant Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join their committed team.
The ideal candidate will be teaching all aspects of the curriculum, providing the best level of support to children. It is required that the candidate has excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and can support different abilities. The Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) should have experience working within a classroom and may be needed in in any year group across KS1 - KS2. Teaching children SATS examinations will be desirable. This role will be a full-time position and for someone who is looking to start as soon as.
About the school
This lovely school has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. The school culture celebrates diversity and strongly promotes respect for all. Good teaching and assessment ensure that children make a strong start in the early years provision.
Why choose Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
- A smooth, well-organised registration process with no hidden charges or fees
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Relevant teaching qualification
- Strong teaching experience working within a classroom
- Able to support and improve pupils learning development
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
Monarch Education provides equal opportunities for all candidates ensuring all necessary checks are obtained including DBS and references checks.
If you would like more information about this role feel free to give me a call on 0 or alternatively send me an email to .