Area Manager Birmingham
Area Manager (Birmingham)
GBP27K basic salary (GBP29K after probation) + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a successful and international company within educational sector. Join a friendly and passionate team as the Area Manager. The ideal candidate will be working in a pre-determined geographical area; supporting the business to fully succeed in line with the company's instructional and operational qualities and objectives.
Working hours: Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm (may work outside the hours occasionally)
- Working closely with the franchisee, proactively and effectively develop the centres, ensuring all centres in your geographical area reach and maintain the expected instructional and operational quality standards
- Maintaining an effective, regular, study centre visit schedule with all franchisees in your assigned geographical area and to provide timely and detailed centre information to franchisees and line manager
- Developing, present and implement a full area annual strategy and action plan and ensure objectives are fully met within the agreed timescales.
- Providing exceptional support and guidance to franchisees. Including, but not limited to, offering them strategies and advice on achieving targets, local advertising options, centre promotion, improving student retention and growing their study centre, etc.
- Liaising with different departments/teams across the business
- Attending supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- At least a B grade in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent would be ideal
- Experience working within a franchising and/or educational environment
- A strong passion for education and training
- Computer literate in different packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- A full clean drivers licence and ability to drive
Closing Date: 16th August 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.