Automotive Test Engineer - 36096
An experienced Test Engineer is required to join an Automotive OEM based at Gaydon, Warwickshire.
- Coordinating and carrying out test programmes for materials technologies, including planning, implementing and tracking the test programme to completion, issuing technical reports with conclusions
- Activities being laboratory testing and analysis on various test equipment across a broad range of materials, e.g. metals, polymers, paints, and soft trim.
- Some problem solving on issues related to materials.
- Majority of work will be materials approval on trim materials and paints / coatings.
- There will be a small level of metallurgical analysis
3 Key Skills Required
- Knowledge of automotive trim components, technologies and materials
- Ability to plan, implementing and tracking test programmes to completion
- Laboratory testing and analysis, to include problem solving on issues related to materials and issuing technical reports
- Experience in automotive materials, testing and approval essential.
- Proven track record in managing test plans and organisation skills for multiple activities around testing.
- Good ability with Microsoft Office applications
- Technical knowledge of automotive materials in trim area, paints and coatings.
- Metallurgy as a bonus.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.