Health & Safety Manager
We are recruiting an exciting Health & Safety Manager role to work with a high end bespoke manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. This role will lead strategic direction of HSE, support all levels of the business on behavioural safety alongside, working closely with the shop floor to develop and improve safety processes. In return you can expect full autonomy and the opportunity to join a forward thinking bespoke manufacturer.
Our Client high end bespoke manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. With the sole purpose of taking their EHS to the next level, my client is a market leader in their field. They have sites across the UK, supply into a number of well-known business' alongside a reputation for Quality. This role will report directly into the senior leadership team. You can expect full autonomy in the role to make changes and an opportunity to take the business to the next level in their HSE journey as a Health & Safety Manager.
- Work closely with all levels to develop a safety critical company
- Provide assistance and advice to managers when changes are made to working practices so that they are safe and comply with legislation
- Prepare Health and Safety strategies whilst developing internal policy
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks can be avoided and prevented
- Develop and mentor HSE training regimes and programmes
- Maintain ISO 18001 and liaise with external auditors
- NEBOSH certificate
- Strong achievement around developing and sustaining a HSE culture
- Prior experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing Environment
GBP40,000 - GBP48,000 + benefits