PA to the Director and Finance Team
A fantastic opportunity for a PA to the Director and Finance Team to join an excellent company based in South Birmingham.
A successful Construction Company based in South Birmingham.
The PA to the Director and Finance Team will be responsible for:
- Act as the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and to manage contacts, deal with enquiries and queries
- Acting as the gate-keeper
- working with building and construction team
- Provide comprehensive and confidential secretarial and administrative support
- Diary management
- Forward planning of meetings and other documentation in alignment with the meeting schedule.
- Booking and arranging travel
- Liaising with other team secretaries to ensure the smooth running of the team and office and ongoing effective communication
- Typing correspondence and formatting presentations
- Extensive email correspondence
- Front of house for all visitors, where required
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including room booking, setting up and clearing away of meeting rooms, refreshments/lunches and document preparation
The PA to the Director and Finance Team will have:
- Must have strong organisational and administration capability
- A high degree of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- High capability in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Good communication skills and high attention to detail
- Diary management exposure
- Exposure in spporting a Director and a team