Paraplanner - Financial Planning
Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP36,000
Reference Number: 13937
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Warwick to join a growing financial advice firm.
As a company they pride themselves on extremely high levels of customer service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
Their team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction they provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist their clients in achieving their financial objectives.
As an integral part of the team their Paraplanners provide the research and formalisation of their client advice.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to grow with an exciting company that is building fast and has a fantastic reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or advise
- Office hours 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Company pension scheme
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan information
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client's needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of client's needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
Skills and experience required:
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Financial Services
- Relevant Financial Planning qualifications would be an advantage
They are looking for people with:
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Organisational and Planning abilities
- Computer Literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a growing financial advice firm based in Warwick on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.