Higher Level Teaching Assistant / PRU Birmingham
Higher Level Teaching Assistant / PRU - Birmingham School
Job type: Higher Level Teaching Assistants
Working hours: 9:45 - 14:45 or 8:30 - 15:30
Minimum Qualification: Experienced in Teaching with SEN pupils
Salary: GBP11 - GBP14 per/hour (depending on experience)
Location: North Birmingham
About the role: We are looking for confident and skilled PRU / SEN HLTAs to provide teaching until the end of the academic year, with the role to extend in September.
We are hoping to find HLTAs who are experienced in delivering engaging lessons to SEN pupils at Primary or Secondary ages.
Your role as a PRU / SEN HLTA will include:
- Supporting Primary / Secondary aged children, delivering lessons to a high standard.
- Delivering engaging and fun lessons
- To be able to manage challenging behaviour
- Having a good sense of humour and energy
- Forming positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- To be resilient and show empathy towards young people who have suffered Trauma
Why apply for this job?
- Multi Cultural School / Diverse working environment
- Personalised recruitment agency support with DBS check and interview coaching
- Flexible hours
This could be the job for you, if all the above sounds exciting - click 'APPLY NOW' and we will be in touch.
If you are interested in this role or have questions please contact Dan Wakelam via email; we look forward to hearing from you.
Stoke : INDSOT