Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant.
Automotive Accountancy experience is a must for this vacancy.
- Main purpose of the role is to assist with the seamless operation of the Accounting and Financial procedures within the dealership
- Assistance in the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger, invoice processing
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss reconciliations
- Assistance with daily banking
- As well as additional ad-hoc duties that come up within the Accounting functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will be confident, ideally with an Accounts background within the motor industry and with a working knowledge of Kerridge
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- You must be numerate, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential
- Incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.