Job Title: Project Engineer
Package: Up to GBP31k + a generous bonus scheme, Healthcare, Free golf membership, Gym Discount, family days out, 25 days annual leave + statutorys
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday, days only.
Keywords: ,Product Engineer, Planner Manufacturing, Aerospace, Documentation, Quality, reports
This company is an award winning manufacturer of Aerospace components. They have been trading for nearly 70 years and have a state of the art facility resourced with unique technologies
As a Project / Product Engineer the main purpose of the role will be to plan and provide all of the information required to produce the relevant manufacturing documentation (e.g. route cards, manufacturing drawings, FAI Reports). The role is also to understand the purpose and function of the products being manufactured and to provide technical advice to the Manufacturing and Quality teams.
Your responsibilities will include
- Conduct Contract Reviews on new customer orders
- Manage the introduction of new products (NPI)
- Facilitate Product Qualification programs
- Create and maintain First Article Inspection Reports
- Create and maintain item details on MRP system
- Develop product structures for entry on the MRP system (Bill of Materials, manufacturing routes, etc.)
- Manage and facilitate engineering change requests (ECR's)
- Create and maintain Manufacturing Stage Drawings
- Create and maintain Product Overlays
- Review updated customer standards and specifications and implement changes to internal documentation (procedures, routes, drawings, etc.)
- Create and update internal documents and procedures (e.g. WI, SOI, QCP)
- Work with Quality Engineers to resolve product quality issues (internal rejections, customer claims, etc.)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing department as a Product Manager, Planner, Project or Manufacturing Engineer
- Have a recognised practical engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Autocad and able to read technical drawings.
- Project Management and NPI experience would also be desirable
- You will of course be a problem solver and able to drive through idea's and suggestions
If you feel this could be a great career move for you, then please apply or call Zandy in complete confidence on
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.