Sales account manager
Sales Account Manager
GBP22,000 Basic salary OTE GBP28,000 (first year)
Early finish Friday's 2pm!
Our client is a leading organisation based in Solihull that is expanding rapidly and is now on the lookout for an extremely motivated B2B accounts manager. Our client provides superb benefits, excellent training and a vibrant and exciting environment in which to learn and progress your career.
- Must have a min 2-4 years proven B2B sales, account management experience
- Full 360 sales cycle
- Self-starter with strong time-management skills
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Your role will be to maintain and develop relationships by building on the existing relationships . You will be primarily focused on larger clients and opportunities with a strong emphasis on revenue generation and customer retention.
- Manage the Cradle to grave requirements for a base of customers
- Own the contact plan for the customer base covering: -
- Upgrading customers' accounts.
- Quoting new deals
- Placing orders for existing customers.
- General housekeeping calls
- Service account management
- Ensure that all information obtained is accurate.
- Perform Credit checks for all new customers.
- Ensure all orders are passed to the connections team for confirmation.
- Ensure all customer information within our CRM system is up to date and outcomes are recorded accurately.
Additional Keywords: Enterprise Business Representative, recruitment, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Telesales Rep, Telesales Representative, Lead Generation Executive, Lead Development Representative, Software Sales, IT Sales, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Outbound Sales Rep, Internal Sales Rep, Inside Sales Rep.