Sales Support Executive
Our client, a leading communications expert, is looking to recruit a professional and driven Sales Support Executive to act as a key person to the sales teams, produce client quotations, liaise with other departments and be responsible for the initial stage of order processing. As a Sales Support Executive you will contribute to operational sales effectiveness by establishing relationships with clients, vendors and other departments co-ordinating every day interactions, queries and general information sharing with them.
This role would suit a Graduate who has a few years work experience looking to move onto their next challenge!
Duties of the successful Sales Support Executive will include:
- Support one or two Client Managers from the Sales team
- Responsible for the accurate processing of quotes and sales orders for clients, either from direct requests or on behalf of the Sales team, adhering to the set KPI's
- Quotation requests will often require prompt communication and input from several departments and external parties
- On receipt of the clients purchase order, you will check the quotes and supporting documentation to ensure the accuracy of the order against the quote and that the correct terms and conditions have been applied
- Act as a key point of contact for our clients to help with quote and order related queries
- Act as a team player by offering support to colleagues when required
The successful Sales Support Executive will possess:
- Experience of producing quotes and purchase orders within a fast-paced environment ideally within a professional services, telecommunications or similar complex environment
- Use Excel to a high level, (pivot tables. V-Lookups and formula use is required daily)
- High attention to detail, be numerate and can work accurately whilst meeting tight deadlines, including working to ensure targets are met at month end, quarter end, yearend etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of communication methods
- Must have the desire to provide excellent customer service and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and with virtual teams around the business
- Experience of working with complex pricing would be an advantage
- Experience of using SAP or a similar relational database would be an advantage
- IT industry experience not essential but would be an advantage
The successful Sales Support Executive can expect:
- GBP23,000 + 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing with time served
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Internal Sales, Account Management, Financial Reporting, Quotations, Data Entry, Excel, SAP
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.