This is a temporary ongoing role whilst working on an internal project. The client is a well-established FMCG organisation based in Coventry that are looking to recruit a HR Analyst to assist with current project work.
The client is a well-established FMCG organisation based in Coventry.
The key duties for the HR Analyst will be to perform market research on local and similar organisations; this could be salary bench marking research, analysing the costs and spending of other organisations, analysing retention levels, analysing external agency use, analysing where they can save money within the business, liaising with stakeholders to help with research, online research using search engines and social media websites, collating the results and creating reports as evidence. All of this information researched and presented will contribute to the current internal projects.
The successful HR analyst will:
- Be a confident Analyst
- Be highly confident in using Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, V-looks up, Macros, Formulas)
- Be confident in performing market research
- Have great communication skills
- Have a professional and confident telephone manner
- Be able to take instruction well
- Be able to manage own time effectively
- Be able to work towards time lines and deadlines, ensuring work is completed ahead of presentations
- Be able to work both as part of a team and individually
An understanding of basic HR and recruitment is desirable.
A competitive hourly rate, great company to work for and an immediate start available.