Vehicle Technician-Hyundai Gloucester
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
Salary: Very competitive hourly rates with basic pay up to GBP32,000 pa (Monthly bonus scheme worth an additional 13% on top of your basic pay + opportunity to join annual overtime bonus scheme in addition to monthly bonus scheme)
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 31 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Colleague GBP500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
As a Motorline Vehicle Technician you will receive full manufacturer training and support to progress your technical career using the latest facilities.
However, suitable candidates must be keen to achieve, maintain and develop the necessary skill sets required by our highly successful aftersales departments when servicing vehicles.
- To accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests
- To achieve and maintain high technical knowledge and skill set for diagnosing and servicing vehicles
- To utilize the Company's facilities and processes to maximise your productivity on vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- You must be a qualified Technician/Mechanic
Training and Support:
- Full manufacturer training provided annually, all costs covered by Motorline
- The latest manufacturer training will include new technology and model training through modules both online and off-site training.
- Our training programme will give you the opportunity to further your skills and qualifications as your career progresses with Motorline
Motorline are keen to for you to maximise the potential of our technician's bonus package and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
- Full manufacturer product training
- Motorline training in the latest Electric Vehicle Health Check systems
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on rota
- Motorline is one of the fast-growing motor dealer groups in the UK and with a very progressive outlook in our workshops. We are keen to develop the technical abilities of our productive staff to progress their careers to find their maximum potential.
- Many of our current management started their careers in our aftersales departments. If you are looking for a long career in the motor industry then you need to apply to join Motorline!
We pride ourselves on having outstanding facilities that are clean, well presented and provide you a working environment with the latest specialised manufacturer tooling and equipment. These also include working with Electronic Heath Check technology, all training is provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful