Bedroom Fitter - Immediate start is available
My client is a prestigious bespoke furnishing company that provide bedroom deign and furniture solutions. Having been in business for 35 years and is now opening their second depot in Kidderminster. I am actively looking for a Bedroom fitter to work for my client on a Permanent basis to start immediately.
This role is based in Cradley Heath, and the showroom is in Kidderminster. The work for this position will be based across the regions of Stourbridge, Dudley, Stourport, Kidderminster, Bewdley, and Worcester r. The commute from various locations will never be more than 45 minutes. A van for these journeys will be provided and the candidate will be able to take the vehicle home of an evening.
The Bedroom Fitter will be responsible for:
- Work to tight deadlines in line with the Group's fitting schedule requirements.
- Produce a high quality of workmanship
- Effective liaison with internal office teams and site teams as appropriate to ensure installation is carried out.
- Carry out site measures as and when required in line with installation brief.
- Deliver and assemble furniture on sites as and when required in line with installation brief.
- Ensure company vehicle (van) and all equipment supplied (tools) is maintained to the required standards.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Must have good organisational and communication skills.
- Must have experience and be qualified to the required standard in carpentry/joinery for installation of bedroom furniture.
- Must be a team player and also able to work independently in line with installation brief.
- Must have the necessary setting-out skills required to carry out the installation from the Kitchen Fitting, Wood Work or Unit Assembly industry
- Must be presentable in line with the Division's guidelines regarding work-wear.
- Must hold a full valid driving licence in line with the company vehicle (van) legislation requirements
In return my client will offer:
- Competitive Salary approx. - GBP28,000 per annum
- Over time is available for working over 40 hours per week
- Optional Saturday work is available
- Uncapped progression opportunity
- Weekly pay
For an immediate start, and if you are an experienced Bedroom Fitter please contact Megan Hughes on or via email on .