Qualified Social Worker - CP - Outstanding OFSTED
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Outstanding OFSTED
My client is a well-established authority in the East Midlands who is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Child Protection team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an authority who have been given an 'Outstanding' rating in their last OFSTED inspection this year. You will have the benefit of working for one of the highest performing authorities in the Midlands and receive the support and guidance you may need to help you perform at your best.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working independently to hold and effectively manage a caseload
- Working directly with young children and families and prioritising their safety
- Carrying out ongoing family assessments
To be considered for this role:
- You must be HCPC registered
- 2 years PQ experience is essential
- You must have experience in Child Protection
If you are interested in this role please contact Ashish Pattni on 0 0 at NonStop Care.