Temporary Policy Support Officer
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Policy Support Officer to assist a government body with general administration tasks. The Policy Support Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of general administration support to the team, assisting the Policy Team in delivering policy objectives.
The Policy Support Officer will be responsible for:
- Arranging venues for the meetings
- Setting dates for committee meetings
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Notifying stakeholders of events and venues
- Collecting and collating documentation for key meetings
- Drafting minutes
- Attending meetings
- Liaising with other members of the team to publish meeting dates and papers
This role is ideal for a high level administrator who is looking to make their next step.
If you would like to hear more please contact Emma on for a confidential conversation. Alternatively you can reach her at
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy