Credit Controller - Temp to Perm
Our childcare services provider is actively searching for a capable, immediately available Credit Controller to join their finance and accounts team on a temporary to permanent basis. If successful, you will be expected to diligently check all individual contracts and invoices before chasing any funds. This is due to the bespoke nature of any given service within different local councils. Experience collecting funds from the public sector will put you in particularly good stead to attaining this role.
Ideally, you will:
• Be immediately available
• Have at least three years' experience in credit control, or one year as a senior credit controller
• Have experience in dealing with the public sector, and have a good understanding of the challenges this can pose
• Be a diligent and accurate professional, who enjoys the prior investigation required before attempting to collect any debt
• Be a compassionate individual who fill relish the chance to work with a likeminded business.
In return, you will:
• Enjoy making a positive impact to the finances of this business, which in turn, makes a positive impact on young children's lives nationwide
• Work within an easily accessible location, with free on-site parking available
• Work under an experienced Credit Control Manager, who will allow you to expand your skillset and knowledge within this sector.
For a confident, experienced Credit Controller who is looking to take the next steps in their career, our partner offers a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. If you think this could be just the opportunity that you have been waiting for then why hesitate? Apply now.