Asbestos Surveyor - Rugby - West Midlands
Asbestos Surveyor - Rugby - Midlands
GBP24,000 - GBP30,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Progression
- Do you want to work for a leading asbestos consultancy?
- Do you want to work on major sites?
- Do you want to progress with your career?
- Leading asbestos consultancy who have been established for over 10 years
- They have an excellent reputation within the market among their peers and with their clients
- My client is looking to progress the chosen candidate so that they can gain extra qualifications
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on a mixture of sites
- Working in the West Midlands Region
- Developing relationships with clients, colleagues and members of the public
- Understanding of all Asbestos legislation so that you can keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
- Full UK driving Licence
- Hardworking attitude
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, Tablet, Pension, Private Healthcare, Overtime Opportunities and Further Training
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Birmingham, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Northampton, West Midlands, East Midlands.