Recruitment Pursuits commercial are delighted to be working exclusively with an expanding Wolverhampton based manufacturer in their search for an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant.
Our client have recently invested in big expansion plans and the facilities available to their employees are fantastic.
Day to Day Duties for our Accounts Assistant:
- Credit Control
- Control of Purchase Ledger
- Processing purchase invoices, matching to orders and goods receipts
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Producing monthly payment runs
- Allocation of payments
- Sales Ledger
- Allocation of receipts
- Resolving any queries raised by customers
- Various other accounting & administration duties as necessary
The Successful Accounts Assistant Applicant will have:
- An AAT qualification or equivalent at level 3 or above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both with external and internal contacts.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Team worker.
This is a company who invest heavily in their staff and support a great opportunity for career development.
Immediate start available