REPORTING TO: SERVICE MANAGER
An opportunity has arisen to join the Service team at Greenhous DAF Shrewsbury as a Service Advisor.
• Working within a busy Service department
• Dealing with customers bringing their vehicle for service, repair, MOT or recall
• Providing feedback to customers on their service or repair, including pricing of additional work when required, explaining the reasons fully and competently
• Ability to up-sell our services and products where appropriate
• Issue courtesy cars, explaining insurance and operational details to the customer
• Have a working technical understanding of vehicles would be beneficial, in order to be able to clearly explain repairs to customers
• Customer serviceskills, including forging strong working relationships with our regular customers, and dealing with difficult situations
• Possess good IT skills to use various operating systems
• Be organised, efficient and able to multi-task effectively
• Be flexible, energised, enthused and a team player
HOURS OF WORK:
• Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm, i.e. 40 hours per week.
• One hour for lunch (unpaid) • Saturday mornings to be worked on a rota basis