Process / NPI Engineer Automotive
Process / NPI Engineer (Automotive)
GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 + Training + Progression + Life Insurance + Healthcare.
Wolverhampton Commutable from Walsall, Wednesbury, Bilston, Tipton, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Willenhall.
Are you a Process / NPI Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to work for a market leading company where you will play a key role in the company's expansion and continuous improvement?
On offer is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and work for this highly renowned manufacturer where you will directly impact company performance and efficiencies whilst being given the chance to progress into more senior posts.
This market leading tier one manufacturer are undergoing a period of expansion with exciting plans and heavy investment into the business making this is a great time to get on board.
In this role you will analyse the manufacturing processes across the business aiding the continuous improvement of production via the use of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Analyse key areas / production processes for development.
- Utilise lean manufacturing techniques to improve business performance and reduce costs.
- Days based role 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 - 12:30 Friday.
- NPI / Process / Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Looking to progress and develop within a rapidly expanding business
NPI Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Automotive, Manufacturing, Production, Lean, NPI, Development, Continuous Improvement, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Wednesbury, Bilston, Tipton, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Willenhall.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.