Technical Support Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our client at their head office based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
This is a varied role, will suit a methodical and motivated individual who enjoys working in a busy repair department.
The role focuses on the provision of high-quality technical repair service, in order to maintain customer contracts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Refurbish of electronic equipment
- Repair a wide range of electronic and mechanical parts used in the field
- Maintenance, design and setup of new/existing test rigs
- Investigate opportunities to improve the product to provide a more cost-effective solution for all parties
- Manage and control of spare parts for product repair and upgrade
- Identify possible machine modifications to improve uptime
- Liaise with suppliers, to justify and implement possible improvements
- Assist with installations throughout the UK and Europe as required to meet business needs
- Setup and configure systems with software and networking parameters
- Fault finding
3 Years + experience of working in a repair environment.
Fault finding experience of PC systems, configuration and networking.
An HNC or HND in electronic and electrical engineering, or equivalent level course in IT, networking, programming or media systems is essential.
Position - Technical Support Engineer
Location- Stoke on Trent
Privacy notice:At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.