Validation Test Lead - Infotainment
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Validation Test Lead for our Customer's Gaydon site.
Our Engineering Research and Development department (ER&D) is a fast growing function within Tata Technologies Limited that is assembled to work on exciting projects globally for multiple customers. It comprises highly specialized engineers across Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Heavy Machinery.
Scope of Work:
Lead and perform validation activities for Vehicle Interaction features in Infotainment across all vehicle programmes,
Requirements of the role:
- DVM Creation for new features and modifications based on the Change Requests
- DVM execution (Vehicle Test cases) for all the VI features as part of the feature teams
- Critical DV execution for the VI features
- Exploratory testing for all the features across different variants
- RIG based testing for specific features like Personalization, Self-Learning car etc
- Support ODEC testing team activities - Validation clarifications/ feature queries/ HW & SW queries given to ODEC testing team
- Review issues reported from ODEC on the vehicle interaction features
- Involvement in some improvement projects in infotainment validation interacting with ODEC teams and system owners based in UK
- Support issue investigation activities for the VI features: Raising CQs/JIRA tickets, Logs/video capture, progressing CQs/tickets
- Support in SOTA Validation - CVT Rig Setup for SOTA, Campaign Creation, Testing
- Closely liaising with different ECU teams such as HVAC, OMM, TCU, BCM, GWM, Chassis, SVO, Seats team for the features.
- Support for Rig Setup and maintenance - SW updates, rig modifications for supporting specific features.
- Liaise with different teams within NGI such as Triage, Integration, Programme, Design, HMIand graphics team for requirements clarifications and issues
- System validation of Golden Parts in rigs/vehicles.
- Review and input issues into the presentation for management review.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Good understanding of the various automotive systems and sub-systems.
- Good working knowledge of the network files, CANalyzer, data logging tools.
- Experienced in managing and coordinating cross functional technical and project related requirements.
- Good analytical skills, problem solver.
- Good communication skills.
In return for bringing your expertise to our business we offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme - We match employee contribution up to 5% of salary
- 25 Days' Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Tata Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme - up to 20% of new JLR vehicles
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Shield - Private Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.