Senior Transport Planner
Our longstanding Transport Client is seeking a Senior Transport Planner to join their team. They require an enthusiastic individual who holds their CPC to manage the transport operation.
- Planning and routing the fleet of vehicles and the drivers
- Dealing with customer enquiries and bookings
- Management of the drivers
- Liaising with warehouse staff for planning of loadings etc
- Using the bespoke IT systems to ensure efficiency within the process
- CPC Qualification
- Previous experience within a Transport environment
- Proven record of working to deadlines and timescales
- Strong organisational skills
- Hands on approach to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with drivers, customers and colleagues
- Confident in ability with IT skills
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm plus alternate Saturday mornings. The role also includes being on call during the evening and weekend on alternate weeks.
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.