Senior Building Surveyor
Your new company
As a Building Surveyor you will be working in a multi-disciplinary international company with local office in Birmingham City Centre, who are one of the top 3 most recognised names in the industry with an impeccable reputation globally. Your new employer is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor and offers fantastic progression routes and are dedicated to investing in their employees and allowing them to flourish in their career. They are very passionate about the service they provide to their clients and ensuring it is personalised and delivered to a high standard, which makes them such a prestigious name in the industry.
Your new role
Your new role as a Building Surveyor will include being involved with exciting pipeline of projects covering retail, health, energy, commercial property and public sectors, including education. You will get exposure to a variety of these and get to work on projects of different sizes, providing exposure in aid of future progression.
You will work on JCT and NEC contracts, carrying out professional building surveying services including surveys, inspections, schedules and drawing up technical documents. An element of your role will be mentoring and training Junior members of the team who need guidance and if possible mentoring them through APC programme.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate for the role of Senior Building Surveyor will need to:
- be a Member of RICS or is about to finish APC,
- have a passion for buildings displayed with your technical knowledge and experience,
- be passionate about delivering great service to your clients
- have commercially driven mindset,
- experience drawing up technical documents is essential
- some experience with mentoring and training junior members of the team essential
What you'll get in return
Our new employer offers:
- a fantastic market-driven salary of up to GBP65,000 in annual salary,
- company car / car allowance,
- a variety of corporate benefits that you can add or remove based on your preference,
- flexible working hours
- working from home
- fantastic progression route with a structured plan to support you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.