Lead Asbestos Surveyor Home Based - West Midlands
Lead Asbestos Surveyor - West Midlands
GBP28,000 - GBP31,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined environmental consultancy, that provides specialist services in the fields of asbestos, fire and water to some of the UK's largest and most respected businesses. Due to acquiring a number of projects across the Midlands, they are looking to expand their workforce and are actively seeking a quality focused Asbestos Surveyor to join their team on a home-based basis.
- Complete management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on a wide range of buildings
- Undertake bulk sampling when required
- Prepare and complete accurate survey reports to be sent to the clients
- Offer technical support and advice to clients when required
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Possess the BOHS P402/RSPH3 certification with a minimum of 5 years' experience in asbestos surveying
- Signed off to carry all types of asbestos surveys up to industrial level
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of the health and safety legislation in relation to asbestos (HSG: 264)
- Knowledge of TEAMS systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading consultancy that will provide you with a very competitive basic salary and benefits package which includes excellent career development opportunities, a fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone + tablet, opportunities to complete further asbestos qualifications, excellent overtime rates and options, and more!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Recruitment on , or alternatively email your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Stafford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Market Drayton, Stoke-On-Trent, Burton Upon Trent, Birmingham, Wrexham, Cannock, Kidderminster, Walsall.