Site Supervisor / Installation and Dismantle / CPCS / SSSTS / Temporary Builds
The position of Site Supervisor is a full-time role within the Operations team which involves travelling throughout the UK.
You should possess excellent time management skills, an eye for detail and the ability to think on the spot to resolve operational issues as they occur. You must also be able to multi-task and have an extensive experience within the temporary buildings field.
What is the Job?
Site Supervisor: as directed, control and supervise all day-to-day activities of Company personnel on-site (including external temporary labour), with responsibility for the strict management and compliance of all site rules and restrictions.
- Liaise and communicate with the customer to ensure projects requirements are being met for all projects and that any additional opportunities presented are notified to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure the Company vehicle is regularly maintained in accordance with maintenance procedures and is used efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Ensure all daily plant log registers are fully completed and up to date.
- Ensure project schedule is adhered to and report any delays to the Operation Manager that are likely to impact on project time lines.
Maintain an up-to-date awareness of health and safety practices.
- Continually develop professional competence and achieve all objectives set through formal appraisal
- Promote and enforce the equality of opportunity and diversity for all employees
- Perform other duties as requested by the Operations Manager
What are you like?
- Experience within temporary structures e.g. Marques/Porter Cabins/Steel Structures Lifting experience within Modular building industry or similar First Aid Certificate Ability to handle high levels of pressure whilst prioritising work and delegating effectively Articulate and numerate Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence Valid Driving Licence
- CPPCS CSCS, IPAF and PASMA SSSTS Health & Safety qualification desirable (IOSH/NEBOSH)
You will be required to be flexible as you will be covering a UK market (Accommodation and travel is covered by the Company)
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.