Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
- Excellent opportunity for a forward thinking, seasoned HR generalist with experience of supporting senior stakeholders and delivering a value add HR service across all HR matters. This role would suit a confident, experienced HR Advisor who can influence, support and build strong, effective relationships across the business.
- Acting as an ambassador for the business, the role will involve working on your own initiative and being pro-active in the day to day management of all employees to enable the business to manage effectively.
- Build effective relationships with Managers in order to understand priorities and objectives relating to employee recruitment and performance.
- Support senior Managers and Recruiting Managers during the interview process.
- Conduct 6 week reviews for all new starters and support the company-wide appraisal and promotion process.
- Support Managers with all employee relations matters, performance management cases and where necessary effectively plan and conduct disciplinary meetings.
- Advise on company policies and procedures as required and manage staff absence and carry out return to work interviews.
- Conduct exit interviews as and when required and take ownership and responsibility for ad-hoc projects which help the HR team and the company move forward.
- Drafting of emails and letters using own initiative and keeping filing up to date, assisting colleagues with general admin as and when required, covering for periods of absence.
- Assist with assessment days when necessary, attending Law Fairs as and when required and implement and maintenance of company-wide HR policies and procedures.