Are you an experienced administrator within Payroll looking to further develop your career within a globally leading law firm? If so, Bell Cornwall Recruitment are delighted to present a role within an experienced, long lasting law firm, as a Payroll Administrator.
Your Duties will include:
- To ensure monthly payrolls are delivered accurately and on time, by dealing with all aspects of the payroll process as well as the verification and checking of data inputting into the payroll system with great accuracy.
- To process and change employee's data relating to payroll such as tax codes, P45s, deductions and student loans accurately.
- To deal with all enquiries for payroll from both current and ex-employees and other relevant 3rd As well as completing appropriate training to the role as deemed by the payroll manager.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Payroll, with good working knowledge of PAYE/NIC.
- Education to A level Standard as a minimum.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standards in confidentiality, as well as excellent time management skills.
- An excellent eye for detail.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)