To Start end August
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Rupert Bevan are makers of bespoke furniture, finishes and contract fittings including mirrors.
We are looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic Production Assistant based in our Ludlow Studio.
You must be self-motivated and able to work independently, have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage multiple tasks. A positive,
can-do attitude is essential. Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skills and be able to manage key relationships
You will be part of a dynamic team with prospects for personal development and advancement. This is an opportunity to join a thriving and growing business working at the top end of the bespoke furniture industry.
The Main Duties:
• Supporting the Production Director in the running of the Production Department.
• Assisting Project Managers within ongoing Bespoke Furniture projects.
• Liaising with clients, makers, our own workshops, delivery companies, suppliers etc. to ensure the smooth running of projects.
• Organising the internal production of finish samples.
• General office administration.
• Organising the daily transport list so that everything is efficiently delivered and collected via our own transport and external courier.
• Own transport essential.
• Excellent computer literacy skills – Microsoft Office, etc.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com