Graduate/ Junior Marketing Manager
Graduate / Junior Marketing Manager
Emerge Design are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated marketer to join the team.
Emerge have been creating and producing inventive marketing solutions for clients since 2006. For 13 years, our team have worked with local and global businesses.
For the right candidate, a position with Emerge will be a spring board and an opportunity to be creative and influential in a marketing agency environment.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to write, proof and post good quality copy
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work that little bit harder, often under pressure
- A professional manner
As a member of Emerge you will experience being part of a creative design team. Every week there are new briefs and you will be expected to help find and deliver them. A keen interest in sales and a good telephone manner are essential for this role.
In addition, we also expect:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft packages and Adobe Creative Suite (experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is not essential)
- A working knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Analytics
- A flair for customer service
- An understanding of business development
- An interest in creative design (but please, we don’t want a designer!)
- The ability to write good copy and be responsible for its accuracy
- A knowledge of email marketing and writing blogs is desirable
We are looking for a skilled communicator with a passion for language who can help us promote Emerge and assist with growing our client portfolio.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Application Deadline: Week commencing Monday 19st August 2019.
Location: Emerge Design Ltd, The Studios, Mansell Road, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1QQ.
To apply for this role please email your CV for the attention of Matthew Kent, email@example.com