Senior Compliance Assurance
Are you looking for a new role that offers you a clear progression path with paid support to help you get there?
Do you want to work as part of a team who support each other at the highest level?
Perhaps you want a role that allows you to work part of you week from home and has a significant amount of flexibility.
If the above appeals to you and you are an experienced Compliance Analyst, read on.
The key focus of your role will be to provide assurance over the compliance of the business with FCA and DPA principals. In addition, you will provide enhanced and proactive support to business areas on FCA compliance matters to deepen the awareness of FCA requirements across the board. Customers are at the heart of this business and they're looking for a candidate who echoes that within their work. You will undertake allocated compliance assurance reviews in line with the agreed plan to provide independent assurance to the board over the compliance of the business with regulatory and legislative requirements inclusive of FCA and data protection. You will identify possible risk and/or opportunities and present them to the business along with pragmatic solutions to minimise risk or maximise value to customers and the business. This is a superb opportunity to work for an inclusive and supportive employer.
- Good knowledge of FCA rules, customer outcomes and regulations especially those applicable to a life assurance company
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting life and pensions
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence where necessary
- Customer focused approach to work
- Pragmatic and analytical thinking