Accountant Stoke on Trent GBP30,000- GBP35,000
Your new company
My client based in Stoke on Trent is looking for an Accountant to join their friendly finance team due to recent internal restructure.
Your new role
As an Accountant you will be supporting Finance Director by delivering accurate and objective financial reports and analysis to all key stakeholders and maintain compliance with both internal and external requirements and deadlines. You will support timely decision making, the identification and drive of financial improvements in regards to pricing, efficiency or resource allocation.
Your duties will include
- Preparing and submitting statutory regulatory returns
- Supporting Finance Director in the delivery of key regulatory documents
- Provide assistance to the Head of Risk
- Prepare and review suitable credit, capital and liquidity models
- Develop and maintain Management Information for submission to board
- Prepare detailed Assets and Liabilities papers
- Management of the Treasury function
- Supporting the Finance Director in the preparation of the statutory annual accounts including preparation of working papers
- Contribute to relevant projects which require financial input.
- Any other duties as required by the Finance Director
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified accountant or an active studier. You will be a committed team player who can work effectively towards tight deadlines in a fast paced and pressured environment. You will be passionate, positive and enthusiastic with a proactive can do attitude. You will have knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft office - in particular Excel ( vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.