- Produce Management Accounts & Commentary including variance analysis
- Maintain General Ledger to Trial Balance
- Maintain Sales Ledger including Invoicing & Recharges
- Direct Debit Collections
- Maintain Purchase Ledger
- Supplier BACS Payments
- Maintain Fixed Assets register, including additional, disposal and depreciation
- Maintain Deferred Revenue Account
- Maintain Petty Cash & Credit Cards
- Ensure Income & Expenditure correctly recorded in the P&L
- Accrual & Prepayments
- Credit Control
- Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations
- Deal with Customer & Supplier Queries
- Manage Customer Contracts
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Liaise with customers including email/telephone support and face to face meetings where necessary
- Any other reasonable management request
Personal qualities and skills required:
- Experience within a finance department
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Flexible attitude to work arrangements
- 'Can Do' attitude
- Must be 'Above the Line'
- Attention to detail essential
- Must be well organised and disciplined and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent work ethic
- Essential that the job holder can communicate effectively both written and orally
Good general standard of education.
Part qualified accountant or training to be.
Other qualities/skills required
Desired that the post holder can drive and hold a full clean drivers licence.
- PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sage Line 50c
- Online Banking
Credit Card Payments
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy