Waking Night Support Worker
As a Waking Night Support Worker at Hunters Lodge you will work with people who have varying degrees learning disabilities as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
Shifts - 22:00 - 08:00 am
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend-earn between GBP250-GBP750*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply via Email or give us a call on
Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010