Support Worker- Bank
Voyage Care Recruiting for Bank Support Workers Now!
As a Bank Support Worker at Poachers Cottage you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities, Autism as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Throughout a typical day, you'll help our residents with the everyday challenges of washing, dressing and eating. Crucially, enabling them to carry out tasks, chores and hobbies that most people take for granted but are really meaningful for your client. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same. Of course, this is a bank role - so you can pick up shifts that work around your home life.
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend-earn between GBP250-GBP750*
*Terms and conditions apply
- No experience is necessary
- Tailored training provided to all our staff
- Drivers are required
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team, so make a great career move.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Click Apply to complete our one page application?????????All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010