An excellent opportunity with an award winning Chartered Financial Planner who are seeking to expand. This would be ideal for a Financial Planner who is seeking a step up in their career, looking to develop their own patch with a sophisticated business model and market offering
Brief duties: • Provide financial planning advice to clients at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
• Identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that the clients' portfolios fit with their requirements and optimises their investment
• Offer a comprehensive advisory service to a portfolio of individual and commercial entities including many affluent and HNW profiles.
Our client is entirely independent so innovative whole of market solutions are available
• Develop relationships nationally with intermediary channels, in particular accountancy firms, generating new flows of inbound client business to distribute across the group.
Most appointments will be within a 25 mile radius of the office
• Collaborate with para-planners and professional support staff to ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner and follow group process standards.
• Provides innovative and inspirational business solutions to transform the practice, driving business performance through growth and fulfilment through organic growth and acquisitions
• Maintain and grow strong relationship and affiliations across the company and externally across intermediary channels;
• Ensure all client interactions and advice are compliant and considered to be TCF Candidates will need to be qualified at least to diploma / level 4 equivalent and will likely be an established Financial Planner or Wealth Manager.
You will also have the hunger and drive to develop a profitable and successful practice
Please note this is a permanent role, remuneration includes a base salary plus excellent bonus potential.
Job spec is available, role is based out of Market Harborough although local travel will be involved.
To be considered for this role please click apply now