I am currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant in the Bromsgrove area. My client is a market leading, award winning business who can offer excellent career prospects.
My client is seeking high calibre and passionate individual to join the business during a period of growth. The role will report directly into the Finance Manager and responsibilities will include:
• Producing Management Accounts & Commentary including variance analysis
• Maintaining General Ledger, Sales Ledger, and Purchase Ledger
• Maintaining Fixed Assets register
• Ensuring Income & Expenditure is correctly recorded in the P&L
• Accrual & Prepayments
• Credit Control
• Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations
• Managing Customer Contracts and liaise with customers to provide email / telephone and face to face meetings where necessary
To be considered for this job you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships within both the finance community and wider business. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with large quantities of data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with an established business. The client is looking for an individual who is just as excited by the continued succession of the business as they are. Please get in touch if this sounds of interest to you.