Trainee Mortgage Advisor
My client, a leading specialist mortgage broker have recently outgrown their office in Derbyshire, so are opening a new office in Central Birmingham, giving a great opportunity for a trainee mortgage. They are offering 5 positions to start ASAP.
They are looking for a trainee mortgage advisor with the following experience;
- CeMAP qualified
- Experience in a sales environment, working towards targets
- Experience as a mortgage advisor or as within a property company is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
To become a trainee mortgage advisor you must be able to;
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be self-motivating
Benefits you will receive as a trainee mortgage advisor;
- All lead support provided
- Admin support provided
- Full flexibility to work your own hours
- Work from home or within their 24/7 accessible office
This role is a self employed, trainee mortgage advisor position and you will be given full lead support by the business.
The commission is as follows on monthly bankings:
- 0-10K 30% on their leads, 52% on own leads.
- 10-15K 35% on their leads, 57% on own leads.
- 15-20K 40% on their leads, 62% on own leads.
- 20K+ 45% on their leads, 67% on own leads.
It truly is a great business model & working environment - you will see this in an interview.
The office hours will be Monday - Friday, no weekends.
It is a great opportunity for those that want to take the leap into self employment or for those that are just starting out as a trainee mortgage advisor.