IFA Support Supervisor
A large IFA in Bromsgrove with a wealth of experience across the financial spectrum are seeking an IFA Support Supervisor to join the team.
You will oversee and line manage a team of IFA Administrators to ensure timely and accurate administrative support to the IFA's.
- Line management of all members of the team
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Dealing with any staffing or workflow issues/requirements within the team, escalating to the Administration Support Manager where necessary
- Ensure that the team adheres to all SLA's in relation to the support of their advisers, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary
- Provide coaching and support to other team members
- Must have experience of supervising within a similar role
- Financial Services knowledge and understanding gained from a previous role in Financial Services is essential Previous experience of coaching and supporting team members
- Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of managing other people
Work as part of a shift rota pattern of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm