Customer Service Administrator
Temp to Perm Customer Service Administrator
The Customer Service Administrator is one of the primary points of contact between the business and the customers for our client.
The aim of the role is to ensure the best customer sales experience is given to all customers.
The role is important for customers who want to place an order, find information, get advice, or raise an issue.
Hours are: 9.00am - 5.00pm Mon - Fri with 1 hour's lunch.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Query Log and maintenance
- Taking consumable orders.
- Order payment processing.
- Customer calling.
- Daily Consumable spreadsheet updating.
- Covering pick/pack/dispatch function when required.
- UPS shipments, collections and tracking.
- Taking messages for other staff members.
- Entering incoming goods into stock.
- Performing stock counts.
- Supplying cover for the duties of other customer service staff members.
- General filing duties.
- Streamline payments (orders/deposits)
- Perform other duties as requested by Line Manager.