Paraplanner - Fantastic IFA Group - Be Part of the Journey - Career +
You love working with IFA's but it's time to join a larger more corporatised business for the culture and opportunities that this can bring!
You want to work with a dynamic business that is actively preparing for growth - an exciting time to join!
- You are a career paraplanner looking for a quality home where your skills and experience are truly valued; or
- You are newer to the industry and ambitious to learn, gain experience and develop a career in advice.
The business/the role:
This business is a leading regional IFA.
A quality business and long established. It is highly professional and is actively investing in its systems, process's and people to ensure success as it embarks on its next phase of growth and development - it has amazing growth plans and importantly the strategy to deliver.
The role is varied and involves you (and the team) providing a full paraplanning support service to the advisers, including research and report writing and technical administration
- Highly competitive salary
- A business that is going places.
- Truly great team and great culture.
- Interesting, varied work.
- Genuine career progression.
- Full study support.
- A minimum of 12 months paraplanning experience, seeking to learn and develop your career. Or you are a highly experienced career paraplanner, looking for a great place to work.
- You have full DFP or have started study and are close to finishing, you may be QBE.
- A willingness to learn, open to new systems and process'.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- A team player, someone who takes pride in their professionalism.