Finance Project/ Change Manager
Finance Project / Change Manager
My client based in Telford is looking to appoint a Finance Project / Change Manager to provide outstanding Project Management to successfully deliver change and migration across the Finance and Actuarial Division.
The Finance Project / Change Manager will be reporting into the Head of Change. The successful Finance Project / Change Manager will build dynamic relationships with Sponsors and stakeholders across the business.
Finance Project / Change Manager Role Accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with strategy, commitments and goals
- Liaising with all key stakeholders from Senior Actuaries, Senior Accountants through to Change experts and IT. (Internal).
- Regulatory change, systems and infrastructure change, finance transformation change or process improvements including working and liaising with IT teams.
- Working on small change projects through to larger longer term projects
- Managing Project budgets up to GBP1 to GBP2 million.
What experience will the Finance Project/ Change Manager have?
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Pragmatic decision making
- Planning and organising
- Influence & networking
- Conflict management
- Interactive communication skills
- Able to deputise for the Programme Manager as appropriate
- Thorough understanding of business and project delivery and reporting methodologies
- An understanding of the Strategic/business plan
- Commercial awareness of the marketplace
- 3 - 5 years in a project management role, ideally within the Actuarial industry but not essential
- Extensive experience of managing change in a commercial environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner, APM or equivalent accredited qualification or studying towards the qualification
What is on offer for the successful Finance Project/ Change Manager?
Apart from an excellent benefits package salary is between GBP50,000 to GBP60,000 dependant on experience. You will be working in state of the art offices with flexible working on offer.
For a detailed job specification contact Nick Singh on or email your CV to