ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR required to join our team in a fast-paced accounting office in Wolverhampton
R G Wilbrey (Consultants) Limited provide effective health and safety support to our clients and we pride ourselves on delivering high levels of service for our customers. The successful applicant will benefit from joining an organisation which was founded over 50 years ago by Roy Wilbrey with the intention of providing a common-sense approach to Health and Safety, and genuinely cares about the welfare of its staff.
We can only move forward by providing the best quality service both externally to our customers and suppliers and internally to our colleagues. Quality service is achieved by having knowledgeable staff who have a good work ethos.
Due to continued growth we are now recruiting for an Accounts Administrator in a new role and will provide support to our existing accounts team across all areas of our business. The role will be varied and we are looking for someone who can work as part of a team, is numerically minded and has a keen eye for detail.
Supporting the Accounts team with a variety of tasks including the processing invoices, and managing Health and Safety Advisor's accounts paperwork.
- Ensuring all correspondence and enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices,
- Dealing with accounts issues for our Health and Safety Advisor's and other members of the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess strong numerical and organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Personal Skills & Key Competencies
- Detail orientated, analytical and a problem solver
- Well organised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Work independently
- Customer focused and pro-active
- Strong command of Microsoft office applications
- Strong numerical skills
- Keen eye for detail
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Jackie.email@example.com or alternatively write to Mrs J Bancroft, R G Wilbrey (Consultants) Limited, Aspen House, Great Brickkiln Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0PT enclosing your CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th September 2019 but this may close earlier if we find a suitable candidate.