Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Join us and you
• A competitive salary
• A personal development plan to support your induction and a learning & development framework towards your career with the company
• Career progression
• Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
• Recognition, Incentives and Awards
• Up to 28 days paid holidays
Your duties will include (but not limited to):Deputising in the absence of Manager. Competent in managing day to day housekeeping operation.
Provide leadership, support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
Health & Safety management - Complying with company procedures and twice-yearly Safety Risk Audits
Security - Which includes compliance with HR procedures i.e. work permits & ID etc. Key security, guest security and lost property procedures
Financial control - Room Attendant productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budget control
Management of CFG procedures i.e. room audits, job of the day, periodical cleaning tasks etc. Housekeeping Office presentation
Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs
Manage staff in line with the business needs, and costs within the department
Manage the stock control of all cleaning products, chemicals and laundry
Full Time Position - Working 5 over 7 days - Rota Basis - Will Include Weekends
What we are looking for:
Minimum of 2 years previous experience as housekeeping Supervisor in hotel of 150 rooms plus. Ability to supervise a team of 35. Strong attention to detail skills
• A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and have the ability to develop and motivate your team
• Worked within a management capacity in the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector.
• Excellent people management skills and will have an understanding of rotas and schedules
• A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality.
• A hands-on approach needed - to support the front-line team and potentially clean rooms.
• Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs...... click apply for full job details